Pedax Young Talents
Pupils & Students
Find out what suits you
Welcome to our information page for pupils, apprentices and university students!
Here you will find everything you need to know if you are interested in an apprenticeship or an internship at PEDAX – or would simply like to experience a working day in one of our departments.
YOUR NEW TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
- Permanent contact person in the company
- Structured and well-founded training
- Mobility allowance: we subsidise your driving licence with 1,500 euros
- Good team spirit and a high rate of employment after training
- Good opportunities for professional development
Or you can get in touch with our HR officer Sabrina Borchert who will be happy to answer your questions. You find her contact at the bottom of this page.
Free apprenticeship jobs
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Get to know us!
We offer the following opportunities to get to learn more about us – with no strings attached:
- Compulsory internships for pupils and students
- Voluntary internships for pupils and (prospective) students
- Year-long internships for pupils
We offer you the opportunity to get to know Pedax GmbH on a guided tour. During the tour you will get to know our entire factory with all our departments and machines. You can look over the shoulder of our employees and get a first insight into the world of mechanical engineering.
Of course, the visit does not replace an internship, but it should enable you to assess whether technical vocational training could be an option for you. Parents are welcome to accompany their children.
Convince your teachers to visit us with your class so that you can get to know your future training company from the inside.