We are here for you
Aftersales and helpline
Markus Barthen - Service Manager
Our service Promise
We are only satisfied when you are!
That´s why we don´t see the successful installation of a new system as the end of a project, but rather really get started here. We will support you throughout the entire life cycle of your machine. This allows you to concentrate fully on your day-to-day business!
We are where you need us
No matter what we can do for you right now – we want you to feel that you are in good hands. With dedicated contact persons and short response time.
Thanks to our strong service team and a worldwide network of service centres, our helpline is there for you almost around the clock.
There is a machine downtime? No problem – we can quickly send one of our experienced service technicians to almost any place in the world.
For an immediate support, we can access your system via remote maintenance and thus remedy many faults quickly and unbureaucratically from a distance.
Select your country and find all relevant
contact details at one sight!
Support - Spare Parts - maintenance
Get in touch with us
We want to support you with the best possible expertise, and with dedicated, well-trained contact persons instead of anonymous call centre people. All service colleagues are based at our headquarter in Bitburg and at our Danish branch in Hellerup.
Global service network
Our experienced team of service engineers is ready to assist you with on-site services, general production advice, troubleshooting, training and general maintenance.
Together with the service centres of our agents, we have established a broad network that makes quick support possible at virtually any location in the world.
And due to our flexible planning system we will always find the nearest service engineer to your location.
MODERN STOCK, HIGH AVAILABILITY AND
SHORT DELIVERY TIMES
We keep the most important wear parts in stock and always ensure the shortest delivery times for all spare parts. It is significant for us to have a close relationship to several global courier specialists, so we always have an optimal logistic network working with us.
In addition, we only offer original parts, because outstanding machines need high-quality and durable spare parts. So that your business runs!
good reasons for using
Original PEDAX spare parts
For a carefree production
Secure full service
With a PEDAX maintenance contract
- High machine availability through the use of PEDAX original parts and regular maintenance and care of your system.
- Simple cost control: you know which annual costs to plan for and will not experience any unpleasant surprises thanks to regular maintenance and care.
- Time for the essentials: we take care of all the administrative work, arrange the upcoming appointments with you and make sure that no maintenance interval is forgotten
- Maintaining the value of your machine: higher resale value thanks to regularly documented maintenance intervals
- Cost savings thanks to discounts on spare parts and service hours
- Safety: Regular checks help to maintain the safety of the machine
Many of our customers already benefit from
the advantages of a service contract
Fast and location independent
Your production is working at full capacity, and suddenly the machine goes on strike.
With our remote maintenance, you get immediate help and can thus secure your production. We access your machine control and can evaluate machine data and error logs.
Using a webcam, the helpline employee can also provide concrete assistance and guide troubleshooting remotely.
Depending on the operating system, a LAN or WLAN connection is available for this purpose. If required, a secure and stable communication to your machine is established via VPN. Using a webcam, the Helpline employee can also provide concrete assistance and guide troubleshooting remotely.
For older machines with Siemens S7 and DOS operating systems, remote maintenance is also possible thanks to a special GSM modem.
- Worldwide access to the machine control
- Quick and easy set-up
- Evaluation of machine data and error logs
- Analysis of workflow processes
- Increased availability and production reliability of your machine
- Reduced service costs
- Software updates via remote data transmission